Benefits of Quartz Kitchen Counters

HomeBlogBenefits of Quartz Kitchen Counters

We at Creative Granite Group are passionate about kitchen design, and we want to help you make your kitchen the best it can be. If you are thinking about replacing your existing counters, you may want to consider our quartz kitchen counters as your option of choice. In this article, we will go over a few benefits that our quartz countertops have to offer in order to help you decide if they are right for you.

  • Durable- One benefit of quartz countertops is that they are incredibly tough and durable. Quartz counters are made of about 90% natural quartz stone, with the remaining 10% consisting of resins and polymers to bind everything together, and this combination makes the material very hard and resistant to scratches.
  • Waterproof and Stainproof- Another advantage of our quartz kitchen counters is that they are non-porous, which means they are completely waterproof and stainproof. While natural stone has many tiny holes that liquids can sink into, creating stains, the resin content in quartz counters fills up these holes and ensures that nothing can get in. All of this results in a countertop that will continue to look like new for years to come.
  • Easy to Maintain- A third benefit of our quartz kitchen counters is that they are incredibly easy to maintain. All you will need to do to keep your counters looking great is wipe them down with a clean, damp cloth and some mild soap every now and again. In addition, you will never have to worry about waxing or sealing the counters, as the resins and polymers already create a watertight seal.